- Pour a very small amount of makeup onto the lid of its container.
- Using circular motions collect the makeup with the kabuki brush. Hold the brush facing up and lightly tap at least once or twice in order to achieve uniform distribution and a perfect finish.
- Apply to skin using circular motions with the kabuki brush, working from the forehead line towards the jaw, chin, and neck.
- For a deeper coverage, add an additional layer in the same manner.
- 100% natural, mineral powder foundation – containing only the most natural, gentle, high quality minerals to make your skin look and feel amazing.
- 4 in 1 multipurpose product – no more having to layer heavy products on your skin. This amazing product acts as foundation, concealer, powder and natural sunscreen, all in one.
- Does not contain any harmful chemicals – no preservatives, fragrance, parabens, mineral oil or any other artificial ingredients. Just pure, natural minerals.
- Does not clog pores or dry the skin – containing no Talc or mineral oil, this product lets the skin breathe and does not dry the skin.
- Ideal for sensitive, acne prone and irritated skin – thanks to the unique mix of minerals, such as zinc oxide and iron oxide, this product actually help reduce outbreaks and calm skin conditions such as acne, seborrhea and rosacea.
Is the Mineral Makeup available in a cream or liquid?
Our mineral makeup products come in powder or terracotta (oven baked) form, because they do not contain harmful chemicals or ingredients, such as preservatives, mineral oils, fragrances, talc, synthetic colors or glycerin. However, it is important to remember that using our makeup you can achieve any texture you want on your skin: for a creamy glowing look, apply the makeup to damp skin (for example: after using Gaya's collagen mask), and for a natural and long lasting look, apply primer powder or facial serum before applying the makeup.
Does the makeup blur facial skin flaws?
Gaya's makeup successfully neutralizes these flaws. When attempting to blur dark spots or pigmentation, it is recommended to use the makeup as a concealer. Dip Gaya's B3 brush in the makeup powder and apply using gently taps to those areas that require concealing.
mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, zinc oxide
may contain: ci 77019, ci 77891, ci 77492, 77491, 77499.
not tested on animals