Moisturizing treatment balm for cracked and dry lips. Contains shea butter and Jojoba oil for added nourishment, and Titanium dioxide, a mineral sunscreen for an enduring UV protection.
Out of stock
Moisturizing treatment balm for cracked and dry lips. Contains shea butter and Jojoba oil for added nourishment, and Titanium dioxide a mineral sunscreen for an enduring UV protection.
In addition to its health benefits, our lip balm can be used as a base for tint – Just mix in any powdered shadow and enjoy.
– Moisturizing treatment fort dry an dcracked lips – A softening, calming product enriched with vitamins and minerals.
– Added nourishment – a unique complex of moisturizing ingredients and herbal essences, for lasting comfort and relief.
– Long wear protection – Allowing moisture to penetrate the skin and leave it soft and smooth.
– UV protection – sun blocking minerals help keeping your lips healthy.
– Enriched with softening essences – Shea butter, Jojoba oil and vitamin E protect your lips without feeling heavy.
Does your range include tinted lip balm?
Our lip balm is color-less, but since our powdered eyeshadows are all amde of skin-sustaining minerals, they can be mixed with the balm and used as a tinted lip treatment. “”Shave”” a small amout of the balm with a cotton swab and place it on the back of your hand. place a small amount of powdered eyeshadow and mix it with the cotton bud to a homogenous consistency.
Can I apply the lip balm before a lipstick?
Our lip balm can and should be applied under your lipstick. Use it in the very beginning of your makeup routine and proceed to the other steps (foundation, eyeshadow etc.) leaving the lipstick for last, so that when you apply it your lips will be properly moisturized but not too moist.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *