How to use
- Applying the mascara:
- Dip the applicator into the tube and add a small amount of mascara to the tip of the professional silicone wand.
- Holding the applicator vertically use the wand tip to spread the mascara and coat your lashes.
- Holding the applicator horizontally at the base of your lashes, use the entire silicone brush to sweep upwards in short gentle strokes.
- Repeat until you reach your desired look.
Tip: 1 coat is best for a natural daytime look. 2 – 3 coats are ideal for a more dramatic look.
- Applying the lipstick: Apply to lips as needed
- Applying the Eye makeup remover: Shake well before use. Absorb a small amount onto a cosmetic pad and swipe over the eyelids until all makeup is removed.