How to use
- Step 1: Apply the eyeliner gel using our precision liner brush:
- Dip the eyeliner brush (B9) in the eyeliner jar. Apply a thin line onto the upper lash line.
- To create a winged tip: draw a thin line at a 45-degree angle from the outer edge of the eye towards the crease and then connect it back to the main lash line. The gel eyeliner can also be used inside the eye as a long lasting alternative to eyeliner pencil.
- Step 2: Apply mascara:
- Dip the applicator into the tube and add a small amount of mascara to the tip of the professional silicone wand.
- Holding the applicator vertically use the wand tip to spread the mascara and coat your lashes.
- Holding the applicator horizontally at the base of your lashes, use the entire silicone brush to sweep upwards in short gentle strokes.
- Repeat until you reach your desired look.
Tip: 1 coat is best for a natural daytime look. 2 – 3 coats are ideal for a more dramatic look.
- Step 3: When you’re done, use our eye makeup remover. Shake well before use. Absorb a small amount onto a cosmetic pad and swipe over the eyelids until all makeup is removed.